nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


excited now

I believe that I have boingboing.net to thank for my renewed cultural excitement at my trip to Kyoto, Tokyo and Hakuba. At best it could be described as a love of the other. A worst it could be described by youtube.





At the moment I'm Kitty Smalls sitting at my sisters. That kitty is so gangsta and grumpy. I think the older she gets the more her behaviour can be summed up in the lol-cats, "Do Not Want".
So as I roll into my last week of work at the media company it's still a mixed feeling. Turns out at my new job I'm not getting the NGO account which is made of suck but everything happens for a reason so I'm cool with that.

Went over to Si's to catch up for some lunch and hit a Lane way festival that did not happen. On our journey around I couldn't help myself and take a photo of this puppy on King St. I'm not sure if that dog is good or bad for business. Cute but not easy to get past. I miss my old dog but I figure I will have to wait until I have a place with a back garden before I look for a rescue puppy from the pound.

So despite the Laneway being devoid of any like, still managed to see some art.



When I was a little whipper snapper, I remember that street art was really something that I associated with getting stabbed. I think it was the middle class, watching too much today tonight kinda thing. Moving from the burbs into the sin-city has helped me change my view somewhat.

Anyway back the Hans house for some ye old XBOX action. Sure in all adult relationships there is compromise. For cats perhaps it is a little more one way. In other exciting news a good friend of mine got engaged to his long time partner last night. They are a really lovely pair but also individuals in their own right. It is perfect timing and I'm looking forward to a great celebration whenever they do having a wedding.

0 Responses to “excited now”

Post a Comment