nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


800ft


Off to the edges of south western Sydney yesterday for my second flying lesson. It turned out to be a lot more interactive and hands on then my first lesson with controls handed over pretty quickly. I think if I can budget it this will be the school I end up going with. They seem to be a little more flexible and the planes are in good condition. My instructor, whilst young, was a really calm guy who also like a bit of fun. On the way back we dropped to 800 feet and he asked me to try and follow the very winding river back to the airport. Not easy to do but great fun to try! They also have some very interesting experimental planes in their hanger.


I really like the location because I almost feel outside of the city. With me going to Japan in Janurary next year it is just a matter of doing some sums and working out what I would want to do vs was is actually possible.

That night it was a retro experience of another LAN party hosted by Special Needs DJ Dan.
I ended up getting home at about 3am. Having planned some great games and even learnt to beat-mix. Good times.

0 Responses to “800ft”

Post a Comment