So I'm at my sisters looking after her beloved kitty smalls whom it NOT very happy at all. Ah well. I think the follow 3 cartoons really sum up the situation so far.
Went to Luscious Birthday Bash on Sat night. Pre-party dinner at Tricky's place with Lollie, the cutest kitten of them all.
I love how she actually returns the toy like a dog. So then a bit of inner east madness trying to drive to the club but nothing a little wrong way one way action couldn't resolve. Being the birthday bash for a ladies night floating balloons were the other of the day... which naturally became part of the old 'Talk-Like-A-Jockey' party trick. Now out of the following two videos guess to whom, as it turns out, helium has zero affect on.
Helium love one
Helium love two
I'm as shocked as you are! On on that note...on to Sunday. With sailing canceled it was up to visit family and the neighbours dog who seems to have found a new home in my parents backyard.

Then a quick trip to cams house. The man's been rocking the night shift so some brunch at the local and then a drive up to good old Pie in the Sky for... well.. a Pie... and then via Berowra Waters (Google Map) to Cams place.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
On the way along Bay Road I noticed a side road that look so familiar, turning right down it and all these memories came flooding back of my old mates from next door who's parents separated and dad moved out to the rural north west of Sydney. The horse stud still looks the same and it must be said I was funny to show Cam the place I learnt to drive a gutless Suzuki ute, race around on a ride on lawn mower, sail a boat in a dam(!) and generally have fun. Good times that I somehow forgot about.
Back at Cam's it seems Chich has recovered from food poison (eating dead possums again!) and is back to life owning the house and all people and places in it.
.jpg)
So all in all a decent weekend!
Went to Luscious Birthday Bash on Sat night. Pre-party dinner at Tricky's place with Lollie, the cutest kitten of them all.
Helium love one
Helium love two
I'm as shocked as you are! On on that note...on to Sunday. With sailing canceled it was up to visit family and the neighbours dog who seems to have found a new home in my parents backyard.

Then a quick trip to cams house. The man's been rocking the night shift so some brunch at the local and then a drive up to good old Pie in the Sky for... well.. a Pie... and then via Berowra Waters (Google Map) to Cams place.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
On the way along Bay Road I noticed a side road that look so familiar, turning right down it and all these memories came flooding back of my old mates from next door who's parents separated and dad moved out to the rural north west of Sydney. The horse stud still looks the same and it must be said I was funny to show Cam the place I learnt to drive a gutless Suzuki ute, race around on a ride on lawn mower, sail a boat in a dam(!) and generally have fun. Good times that I somehow forgot about.
Back at Cam's it seems Chich has recovered from food poison (eating dead possums again!) and is back to life owning the house and all people and places in it.
.jpg)
So all in all a decent weekend!
0 Responses to “take it you...”
Post a Comment