nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


travel...in your dreams

Last night I had a vivid dream about my trip to Japan. I think this was because Nicola and I had recently talked on the phone so my brain had been sparked again, plus I flew a plane. Perhaps it is time I book another holiday!

For a look back at Japan check out;
Japan: The path less travelled to Mizukami
Japan: Sweet old luscious life
Japan: A conversation in a valley somewhere
Japan: A slight change of pace
Japan: Tokyo in 12 hours
Japan: Mana from heaven
Japan: Hometown and wonders of this world

In other news looks like I'll be heading down the to The Rock in September to 'help' with sheep shearing. Mental note, take lots of Anti-histamines the week before.

The plane flying was made of awesome and I'm now weighing up the cost Vs wants factor.
I had a really nice chicks0r instruct0r who took the time to go through the basic theory with me and after some technical issues (i.e. the radio didn't work!) we were up and away at 2000 meters practicing turning and all that. It was amazing how busy the sky was, heaps and heaps of planes. I now believe that Bankstown Airports claim that it is Australia's busiest airport. On our approach back into Bankstown we landed with a plane landing at the same time on one of the parallel runways (20 meters away). Thanks to lb for an awesome birthday gift, dare I say the best on of my life so far.

Last night I hung out with Tricky et al which was cool, highlights included BuckHead and their new kitty. Cute overload! So today I'm at work (yawn) waiting for the release to be done so I can test it. With beczilla back in town hopefully I can meet up and grab some food.

0 Responses to “travel...in your dreams”

Post a Comment