I'm just a little bit excited about the weekend coming because I have been given the opportunity to finally fly a plane! Yep the sky's over Sydney will never be the same again folks. I've always wanted to fly a plane so my introductory lesson is booked and ready. I can see it now, a new airline based out of Bankstown; "Nickelass Airways: It's how we roll...biatch"
In other random news, when was the last time you checked your rear vision mirror at the lights? You never know what you will see. This is a case in point from yesterday.
Has a lovely catch up with Kimmywoo yesterday afternoon. Given the sun was going down we just sat out in the garden with cups of tea in hand until it got too cold. But we had someone watching over us the whole time.
In other random news, when was the last time you checked your rear vision mirror at the lights? You never know what you will see. This is a case in point from yesterday.
Has a lovely catch up with Kimmywoo yesterday afternoon. Given the sun was going down we just sat out in the garden with cups of tea in hand until it got too cold. But we had someone watching over us the whole time.

0 Responses to “ghetto airways”
Post a Comment