I'm going to lay claim and publish this newly expounded theory I came up with today. On the intermaweb none-the-less. Yep it's a solo Nickelass generalisation. Risky I know, the power of cut n' paste with no credit... but really, I could not find The Journal of Working Life Facts... so you, yes you! are reading this ground breaking theory
If you think about the whole "I've been working all week and it's the weekend!", your weekend can be summed up as so;
Friday Afternoon = Hope
Saturday = Reality
Sunday = Regret
Hmm... I think I built up this theory to be something more than it is. Damn.
If you think about the whole "I've been working all week and it's the weekend!", your weekend can be summed up as so;
Friday Afternoon = Hope
Saturday = Reality
Sunday = Regret
Hmm... I think I built up this theory to be something more than it is. Damn.
0 Responses to “days of the weekend”
Post a Comment