So today it was back on the bike in a vain attempt to return my life to normal... as best as that could be described. I admit playing Playstation to 2am was not the best move... but hey, once a gamer always as gamer.
Decided to peddle the more relaxed Sydney University route. Like smelling the perfume of a long lost love in a crowd of strangers, the ride stimulated my brain, recalling a typical Autumn day at uni, the sun out and you're just happy to be with your mates talking crap on a lawn. Such a nice ride filled with memories of people and places. You know I have to thank all my friends at university for making it such a expanding-my-little-world experience. Shout outs to Lb, Si, Captain Johnno, Naps, Bung, Eza and the LG31 crew!
Nothing much on the work front really, just the usual round of bug fixes and releases. Nevertheless every few weeks I still find myself being asked if I would be interested in a role and no matter how happy you are with your job, to be wanted is nice right!?!? Lunch involved a walk around the hood with Mike. Mike decided to go on a little explore on the way back to the office and it seems they were testing the water cannons or something, maybe for the Mr P's arrival.
.jpg)
I've always wondered how affective spraying one vessel with sea water could be in keep it away from another. We will stop the terrorists with the awesome power of water? Maybe if the Pope blessed it? J/K, everyone loves a Catholic.
Like a sucker everyone from work going on the ski trip is getting a little bit excited about it, myself included, now there is some snow on the ground. I love how when you ski in Japan, Europe or the Americas the measure of the trip is how much powder you can find, the wind conditions, length of lift queues, the fact that it didn't snow at night but snows during the day etc etc... in Australia it's a much more straight forward hope. Can I see grass? No? Awesome, great season mate.
Decided to peddle the more relaxed Sydney University route. Like smelling the perfume of a long lost love in a crowd of strangers, the ride stimulated my brain, recalling a typical Autumn day at uni, the sun out and you're just happy to be with your mates talking crap on a lawn. Such a nice ride filled with memories of people and places. You know I have to thank all my friends at university for making it such a expanding-my-little-world experience. Shout outs to Lb, Si, Captain Johnno, Naps, Bung, Eza and the LG31 crew!
Nothing much on the work front really, just the usual round of bug fixes and releases. Nevertheless every few weeks I still find myself being asked if I would be interested in a role and no matter how happy you are with your job, to be wanted is nice right!?!? Lunch involved a walk around the hood with Mike. Mike decided to go on a little explore on the way back to the office and it seems they were testing the water cannons or something, maybe for the Mr P's arrival.
.jpg)
I've always wondered how affective spraying one vessel with sea water could be in keep it away from another. We will stop the terrorists with the awesome power of water? Maybe if the Pope blessed it? J/K, everyone loves a Catholic.Like a sucker everyone from work going on the ski trip is getting a little bit excited about it, myself included, now there is some snow on the ground. I love how when you ski in Japan, Europe or the Americas the measure of the trip is how much powder you can find, the wind conditions, length of lift queues, the fact that it didn't snow at night but snows during the day etc etc... in Australia it's a much more straight forward hope. Can I see grass? No? Awesome, great season mate.
0 Responses to “one the bike”
Post a Comment