For the past 2 weeks I have been going to bed at the early time of 8:30pm and waking up at 8am feeling anything but refreshed. This cold is a keeper so I think it is something I'm still battling. This was a point shared with my work collages this morning when Mr X SMS'd me to inform my bad self that they would be late to work. Now the usual tradition is to email the team to let them know...
Email 1
--------
To: Mr X
Subject: Will be late
Body:
------------------------
Email 2
---------
To: Everyone in the team
Subject: Will be late
Body:
------------------------
Email 3
---------
To: Everyone in the team
Subject: RE: will be late
Body:
ummmm... I mean Mr X will be late!
Someone get me a coffee!
------------------------
Email 1
--------
To: Mr X
Subject: Will be late
Body:
------------------------
ummm... no Nickelass, he already knows he is running late! Let us try that again mate.
Email 2
---------
To: Everyone in the team
Subject: Will be late
Body:
------------------------
ummm... can you spot what is missing here?
Email 3
---------
To: Everyone in the team
Subject: RE: will be late
Body:
ummmm... I mean Mr X will be late!
Someone get me a coffee!
------------------------
Ah third time lucky!
0 Responses to “brain at door”
Post a Comment