nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


it is questionable

To my knowledge, I by all accounts should been content. I'm no longer working 60-80hrs a week. I have time and balance... or do I?

It seems over the last two weeks I've been hitting the self destruct button like a businessman hits the pedestrian button at Martin Place when running late. I'm not sure why, but I tend to get like this when there is something deep down (like below the heart, in the guts... to the left a bit) I have been avoiding dealing with or making decisions on 'it'. So back to the paper and I'll pulp it out. Certainly I've come to realise that just because you take a different tack in life job wise, it does not mean the rest of your world will magically be created around it. Turns out you have to also proactively seek out and explore those things that could lead to a balanced life.

There is a great sense of disappointment at my actions and it has to change. I know myself that I go through these times and there is something else up ahead but I'd prefer to not destroy myself and those loving people around me in the bit between now and something better.

0 Responses to “it is questionable”

Post a Comment