nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


break (without break)

Last weekend I had the kind of break I like. On with snow, mates and some more snow. After my car started to play up again (*sigh*) the trip was looking in doubt but with some parental guidance I was on my way.
First day was a frosty start with everyone just trying to get their stuff together. Once up the mountain (Perisher) the snow was nothing to write home about but hey, the sun was out and I could not see any grass. So that's a good season in Aussie land.
Naturally everyone talked about going easy cause it was more than a weekend away. Naturally everyone went as hard as they could from the first run. GK managed to hit the deck so hard he lost his goggles and had to trek back up the mountain to find them.

The second day afforded us some overcast whether up the top. It was trying hard to snow but just could not come through with the goods. Still there is always an early finish and a pub.
On Sunday night a few people had to leave for work reasons but 4 remained to press on... and come Monday night it was snowing. Come Tuesday it was a nice dusting of powder that was topped up throughout the day. The first section features 'the blob' but the rest seemed to work out with full screen goodness.



2 Responses to “break (without break)”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    I have stolen the vid for my blog hehe :P I will soon upload all the pimpilishes images.GK  

  2. # Anonymous TC

    I cannot believe I was at work...  

Post a Comment