nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


Japan: Final leg

Snow on the morning you leave is a cruel thing. But in a way I know I've had my week in the snow and I'm happy for that. I decide to catch the bus from Hakuba to Nagano, then the Shinkansen from Nagano to Tokyo. Then another shinkansen from Tokyo to Shin-Osaka, limited express from Shin-Osaka to Kansi airport and mostly likely a little shuttle train to my hellstar flight home.




On the train from Nagano I cannot help but admire all the towns with there little local ski hill.
Sure it is not exactly 5 km runs with steep pitch but if I had of these within 30mins on Sydney I know where I would be spending most weekends. I enjoy my final perfect sandwedge from trolley girl number 3 and take in the few as mount Fuji looks on.

All in all it's a greatly efficient and well timed bunch of trains I catch that day...even the last one to my plane.
Till next time Japan, I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot more of you soon.

0 Responses to “Japan: Final leg”

Post a Comment