This blog it at serious risk of becoming a blog about cats... and I'm not too happy what that might or might not say about me and my life :) As you will all recall, the hansinator and I are well known. Last night I went to meet up with Si to see how his trip was and all that, I'd arrived just as a new chair was being unloaded from the car. So after some initial bagging out the chair it seemed to actually suite Sarah (with the Hansinator showing no interest)... So Sarah got up to go make some food.
I mean clearly I should have known it was a perfectly low chair for jumping up on and quite rightly being a cats world, Sarah was promptly relegated to the floor. She noted that this was going to be yet another battle for another bit of furniture.
I think we all know that you can win a battle with a cat for a seating position but you'll never win the war.
I mean clearly I should have known it was a perfectly low chair for jumping up on and quite rightly being a cats world, Sarah was promptly relegated to the floor. She noted that this was going to be yet another battle for another bit of furniture.I think we all know that you can win a battle with a cat for a seating position but you'll never win the war.
And black and white fur goes with everything, don't you know?