Can I get a price check being grounded and comfortable in ones self in isle 27?
Having just turned the final pages of Steven Sherrill’s wonderful (and well titled!) The Minotaur takes a cigarette break, I am sufficiently stimulated to write again. I have been set a challenge that in one quick short breath draws panic, hope, excitement and fear as my mind is challenged to wonder, Quo vadis Nickelass? I know that I will be Melbourne bound for a couple of days soon. A few years ago who on this earth would have known? Who would have believed? Certainly the hands that tap away right now would have refused.
Perhaps that is it. The Minotaur lives beyond our brief human understanding of a lifetime. His memories do not serve him well. For this he is pleased, to recall it all is too much for even his soul to bear. So a human life, that is lived, is generally more than enough. We have as much as necessary to look back upon and a sufficient amount to move forward with. Life that is. But it must be lived so in that a choice is made. It will be right because, like the Minotaur, I choose it.
Having just turned the final pages of Steven Sherrill’s wonderful (and well titled!) The Minotaur takes a cigarette break, I am sufficiently stimulated to write again. I have been set a challenge that in one quick short breath draws panic, hope, excitement and fear as my mind is challenged to wonder, Quo vadis Nickelass? I know that I will be Melbourne bound for a couple of days soon. A few years ago who on this earth would have known? Who would have believed? Certainly the hands that tap away right now would have refused.
Perhaps that is it. The Minotaur lives beyond our brief human understanding of a lifetime. His memories do not serve him well. For this he is pleased, to recall it all is too much for even his soul to bear. So a human life, that is lived, is generally more than enough. We have as much as necessary to look back upon and a sufficient amount to move forward with. Life that is. But it must be lived so in that a choice is made. It will be right because, like the Minotaur, I choose it.
..in the numbling span of eternity even the monstrous among us needs love..So whilst I simply refuse to acknowledge, my hands will not type and I cannot imagine, I have accepted it somewhere inside.
0 Responses to “Quo Vadis”
Post a Comment