nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


iron rudd

Last night I went out to see Iron Man. It was good, but unfortunately everyone around me had been hyping up the film so much that my expectation was just a little bit too high. Still, was worth the $300 it now costs to see a flick. Highlight of the night was Cam finding the most wicked video game to play at the arcade.


Points to Cam for naturally taking on a 60/40 stance!


I love the random Street Fighter 2 move pulled!

Today I had a lovely lunch down on the wharf near work. I like to make sure that everyday I do have at least an hour outside of the office environment.


We had some VIP visitors coming so the water police were out in force today, working on their tans and all that.

Then someone was shot in Star City Casino nearby so he was delayed until they caught the person.
My work rolled out a nice car for him in the video production studio so he could pimp his ride. It was funny to see how everyone reacted to seeing a fellow human being with a title.
A work colleague also demo'd this cool (ok the video itself is nothing special!) live web streaming tech from your mobile using Qik.com. The compression is pretty heavy so the video quality is lame but it's a start of what you can do when your mobile becomes an everything in one active internet device.

1 Responses to “iron rudd”

  1. # Blogger Kimmywoo

    Go Cam go! Hey Lah, see you on the other side of the lunch picture (i.e. King St Warf)! I should do an opposite photo and post on my blog!  

Post a Comment