nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


today was a good day

Props to Ice Cube on the title of this blog. yeah, today was a good day.


So a bit of GTA 4 on xbox 360. nice and gangta, complete with a GTA kitty on very expensive amp. You can tell si is totally whipped by Hans Blix. He wouldn't even let you touch the volume button a few years ago, now his cat sleeps on it in winter!

Then a bit of old pacific highway speed in the fully sick wrx, + pie in the sky goodness! So lots of autumn sun and to top it off I now have a bed. w00t w00t.

3 Responses to “today was a good day”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Ok, I always knew Simon would end up pussy whipped but not by that sort of pussy...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    And now I am wondering what star wars lego would look like on Si's TV... hmmmm  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OMG hold on - SINGSTAR!! If the cat is allowed to sit on the amp Lana and I should be allowed to sing. It's only just!!  

Post a Comment