nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


playlist for now

I've been going through a bit of a phat beats, lets throw some horns and Aussie rap phase at the moment. I like Aussie rap. Not many of my mates digg it. Sure there is a fair ammount of bogan crap but there are also some well produced tunes, from club bangers to introspective lyrics with relaxed beats, it's all out there. As a bonus some of the guys listed below do rip it live.

If I had to make a play list of tunes I've been rolling around the ghetto to it would feature at least the following;

Bliss n Eso - Bullet And A Target
The Herd - The King is Dead
Drapht - Jimmy Recard
Muph & Plutonic - Size of the Soul
Spit Syndicate - Throw some Deez
Drapht - The Money
Illzilla - Cut Feet
Urthboy & El Gusto - Come Around (lovestoned remix) feat. Jane Tyrrell
Pegz - Back Then

Rolling in Myrtle the MF Tutle (1996 Barina is so pimping yes) has never been so gangsta. It is a strangle world hey. But as pointed out by Gman, considering that lol cats has also gone existential it seems reasonable.

0 Responses to “playlist for now”

Post a Comment