Published by nico
on Monday, March 07, 2005 at 6:17 pm.
I’m feeling pretty sucked in at the moment. This is how it goes. Standing around getting lunch today at uni and this chick who’s name I’ve long since forgotten to the point of not (at the time) knowing where I knew her face from comes up and says hi. So some inane chatter, she even intro her sister and then it begins.
Random girl: So you want to meet up for a drink…?
Nickelass: yeah (not even thinking)
Random girl: ok like this arvo
Nickelass: nah, got to do…
Random girl: ok lunch tomorrow, give me your number
*I fumble around looking for my phone and give her my number*
Nickelass: Just put it under nick (thinking that she must have forgotten my name too)
Random girl: Oh like is ******* spelt like that…
*nickelass what the hell she remembers my surname, who is this chick!*
Nickelass: I usually get a half hour block around 1.
Random girl: ohhhh (*pouting*) I’m in class, I’ll meet you Wednesday.
Nickelass: yeh (I’m thinking I don’t even know your name or how I know you... like i care)
3 seconds later I realise, thanks to my company, that I’ve actually been invited for a date! Wtf! Damit, I’m going on date with a girl I don’t even know the name of…let alone the fact I have a girlfriend! Man, I’m such loser…I never expect that anyone else could be interested in a me like that. Hello nickelass, she asked you for a drink! Arrrgghhhh. This is going to get awkward, my mate’s recon if I mention MWP in the first 5 seconds it’s all good, over and done.
0 Responses to “Date violation”
Post a Comment