I heart the inner west as rough as it can seem at times. You do stumble over some random stuff that makes you smile, cry and sometimes just laugh.
Yeah, why park your scooter on King st and then go to the ATM when you can just drive up the pavement and do a drive by. But as much as I love it, sometimes you really forget about this thing called nature, trees and clean air.
Last weekend a good friend landed in Sydney on a 3 week visit. So I went off to the hills to pick her up for a run to the beach for food, see breezes and a long catchup over ice cream. Arriving at her parents house we were all having a chat on the balcony when...

Yep the local Goanna turns up and made it's presence known on the drive way. Was kinda cool to be in Sydney but surrounded by the bush, the same level as the lovely eucalyptus trees around us.
Of course Broody the cat got immediately very jealous of all the attention being given to this bit of nature he could not reach to kill...
Typical cat.
Yeah, why park your scooter on King st and then go to the ATM when you can just drive up the pavement and do a drive by. But as much as I love it, sometimes you really forget about this thing called nature, trees and clean air.Last weekend a good friend landed in Sydney on a 3 week visit. So I went off to the hills to pick her up for a run to the beach for food, see breezes and a long catchup over ice cream. Arriving at her parents house we were all having a chat on the balcony when...

Yep the local Goanna turns up and made it's presence known on the drive way. Was kinda cool to be in Sydney but surrounded by the bush, the same level as the lovely eucalyptus trees around us.Of course Broody the cat got immediately very jealous of all the attention being given to this bit of nature he could not reach to kill...
Typical cat.
I'm lovin' the drive through ATM.