Whilst being somewhat incapacitated today and very very bored for the past few days I figured I would go for a walk in the ghhhheetttoooooo. My flatmate informed me of a general store just around the block and an ice cream factory that sold to the public for cheap. Now really, surely my time in my local hood I'd know about the ice cream factory! I accept that I didn't know about this closer general store but an freakin ice cream factory! Turns out that the place does exist and as I sip on my really-think choc-chip milk shake I'm reminded that milk makes for strong bones. And ice cream has milk in it. *slurp* I can feel my ACJ getting better *slurp*
Last night I found out that a mate of mine broke up with her girlfriend. Made me kinda sad at first but in all honesty that feeling soon left my side because I think it often takes more courage to make the hard but right choice rather then just to avoid the obvious. You're got to respect that.
Ahhh, brain freeze!
Last night I found out that a mate of mine broke up with her girlfriend. Made me kinda sad at first but in all honesty that feeling soon left my side because I think it often takes more courage to make the hard but right choice rather then just to avoid the obvious. You're got to respect that.
Ahhh, brain freeze!
0 Responses to “neighbourhood gifts”
Post a Comment