An email from a friend...
I reply
So, got a problem? Ask Dr Nickelass from the school of Passive Aggressive Living (PAL).
Sharing with three girls. Nice flat. Noisy location. And one of my housemates drives me nuts with her OCD. But not too bad.
I reply
Ah flat mates, cannot pay the rent without them.
The OCD thing is a killer. I advise you to do what I did to simons last flatmate.
Step 1. Purchase some alphabet fridge magnets.
Step 2. First put them on the fridge in alpha desc order. Ensure she see's it in that order.
Step 3. Constantly swap the V and W around when she is not around.
This will keep her busy and if you're lucky drive her over the edge (and out the door).
Cheers
So, got a problem? Ask Dr Nickelass from the school of Passive Aggressive Living (PAL).
0 Responses to “ask dr nick”
Post a Comment