...returning to my seat for the Bangkok to London leg, I open a new book that my sister gave me to borrow by Christopher Brookmyre's "A big boy did it and ran away"
"At 12:15, he boarded the aircraft.
At 12:37, it took off.
At 12:39 and eighteen seconds, when the plane had reached exactly three thousand feet, a bomb exploded towards the rear of the passenger cabin. The charge wasn't particulary big, but neither did it have to be, placed as it was within feet of the fuel tanks. The tail section was severed completely, causing the remainder of the aircraft to arc and then spin as it plummeted towards the fjord beneath."
I quickly close the book and shove it back in my bag. Thanks kim, I think I'll leave that one for another time. Maybe not JUST before I TAKE OFF ON A PLANE!
Flying into London Heathrow our plane does a lovely cuircut around the city. Seemed like the captian was doing the intro to london by air tour. Was nice to see the city by air. london bridge, parliement, london eye, gherken etc... got me a little amped to explore it ASAP.
"At 12:15, he boarded the aircraft.
At 12:37, it took off.
At 12:39 and eighteen seconds, when the plane had reached exactly three thousand feet, a bomb exploded towards the rear of the passenger cabin. The charge wasn't particulary big, but neither did it have to be, placed as it was within feet of the fuel tanks. The tail section was severed completely, causing the remainder of the aircraft to arc and then spin as it plummeted towards the fjord beneath."
I quickly close the book and shove it back in my bag. Thanks kim, I think I'll leave that one for another time. Maybe not JUST before I TAKE OFF ON A PLANE!
Flying into London Heathrow our plane does a lovely cuircut around the city. Seemed like the captian was doing the intro to london by air tour. Was nice to see the city by air. london bridge, parliement, london eye, gherken etc... got me a little amped to explore it ASAP.
Ooops. Sorry, forgot about that bit!!! Apart from that it's a great book! LOL!