nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


meow *bam* meow

Since arriving in my life, n-n-n-Notorious PUD has been showing a general disregard for the damaging effects of head trauma on the old brain cell count. Yep, n-n-n-Notorious likes the pain...in fact I fully expect to come down the stairs one morning to find notorious self flagellating like a hardcore catholic. I know cats like to rub and mark things, but notorious loves to more or less head butt everything and anything. We are not talking a gentle either; it is more like a full on ram-your-head American football player style. Generally this type of activity happens when you wake up, come home and, as I found out tonight, attempt to put her recently filled combination water and food bowl down. Lets just say we ended up with one wet puddles.
This is the look you get as you try to shower...*feed meeee bitches*

*Meow* *Bam* *Bam Bam*

2 Responses to “meow *bam* meow”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Mebbe she has ear mites?  

  2. # Blogger nico

    what they hell are they?  

Post a Comment