As I sit in front of the various job search engines you cannot help but feel a little depressed. I’m really hoping to hear back from a large company soon, but in the meantime what to do. I mean there is nothing much on these sites. All rather depressing. I keep telling myself to call those contacts at recruitment firms but I’m not the type of man who can naturally sell myself. So, do I start doing some temp work? I guess so, I mean by the end of the month I’ll have a credit rating that ain’t so golden no more. Yeah, first class honours and a PHD offer… and Kayne West turned out to be right!
“Told 'em I finished school, and I started my own business
They say, 'Oh you graduated?'
No, I decided I was finished
Chasin' y'all dreams and what you've got planned
Now I spit it so hot you got tanned
Back to school and I hate it there, I hate it there
Everything I want I gotta wait a year, I wait a year
This ***** graduated at the top of my class
I went to Cheesecake, he was a waiter there”
Kanye West - School Spirit
Weekend was nice. On Saturday MWP and I did the valentines thing. You know being totally pov she paid for everything. Still we went down to a favourite spot of mine for fish and chips on the beach, then a short walk on a short pier and then to old school dinner on the way home. We then got some DVD’s and chilled out together. You know I guess that doesn’t sound like a killer event, no $100 gifts or flights over the coast or something, but I think we enjoyed each others company in a place she’d never been. Maybe with employment I can get to spoiling her the old fashion way. MWP and I have been through the world over the last few months but we are coming good again. I think a lot of challenges await us very soon but either way I’m glad to not being doing it alone.
Sunday I went to a mate’s birthday party which was probably the most relaxing one in some time. He is off to the UK with his partner for a few years in May. It was bear foot lawn bowling. I was very unprepared so I ended up with sun stroke and unable to make another party at the beach. Bummer. It was nice to see all his very diverse mates getting on so well. Wei’s never taken trash in life so it’s no surprise that the people there were nice as. Great time had by all.
Now i just got to get ride of this burn't face! Should I begin to look for temp work... has to be better then sitting on my ass wondering if anyone is going to phone me back.
“Told 'em I finished school, and I started my own business
They say, 'Oh you graduated?'
No, I decided I was finished
Chasin' y'all dreams and what you've got planned
Now I spit it so hot you got tanned
Back to school and I hate it there, I hate it there
Everything I want I gotta wait a year, I wait a year
This ***** graduated at the top of my class
I went to Cheesecake, he was a waiter there”
Kanye West - School Spirit
Weekend was nice. On Saturday MWP and I did the valentines thing. You know being totally pov she paid for everything. Still we went down to a favourite spot of mine for fish and chips on the beach, then a short walk on a short pier and then to old school dinner on the way home. We then got some DVD’s and chilled out together. You know I guess that doesn’t sound like a killer event, no $100 gifts or flights over the coast or something, but I think we enjoyed each others company in a place she’d never been. Maybe with employment I can get to spoiling her the old fashion way. MWP and I have been through the world over the last few months but we are coming good again. I think a lot of challenges await us very soon but either way I’m glad to not being doing it alone.
Sunday I went to a mate’s birthday party which was probably the most relaxing one in some time. He is off to the UK with his partner for a few years in May. It was bear foot lawn bowling. I was very unprepared so I ended up with sun stroke and unable to make another party at the beach. Bummer. It was nice to see all his very diverse mates getting on so well. Wei’s never taken trash in life so it’s no surprise that the people there were nice as. Great time had by all.
Now i just got to get ride of this burn't face! Should I begin to look for temp work... has to be better then sitting on my ass wondering if anyone is going to phone me back.
0 Responses to “Weekend”
Post a Comment