I’m known, amongst other things, for my ability to come up with theories about life. The great thing about theories, from socialism to the atkins diet, is that they are abstractions of reality that will never fully explain anything and over time are shown to be either incomplete or redundant by newer theories that will inevitably share the same fate. The joy of modernity is that we think we are getting somewhere. So getting back to my point which I’m rapidly losing…. here is one such theory. It is quite simply and humbly called “Nico’s theory to happy weekends”. I’ve come to the conclusion that;
To be fully human you must throw yourself into salt water, it is a key to happiness. This should be done a minimum of 10 times a year.
You seen last weekend I went to the beach on Saturday and Sunday. By Sunday I felt not only relax, I had exercised in a fun way playing around in the water and waves so I felt fiter…fit…fittererrrrr or something. I ate ice cream and a few dead animals. I was with friends one time and family the other, both great company. It was mostly free, which is great when you’re as poor ($-256 and climbing) as I. Nothing better in life then a frolic in the sea on a sunny day, it clears the mind like no other. But as all theories go I’ve already found a whole in it. I mean you won’t catch me swimming in the English Channel. So really it a theory that only applies to warm climate places on the coast.
To be fully human you must throw yourself into salt water, it is a key to happiness. This should be done a minimum of 10 times a year.
You seen last weekend I went to the beach on Saturday and Sunday. By Sunday I felt not only relax, I had exercised in a fun way playing around in the water and waves so I felt fiter…fit…fittererrrrr or something. I ate ice cream and a few dead animals. I was with friends one time and family the other, both great company. It was mostly free, which is great when you’re as poor ($-256 and climbing) as I. Nothing better in life then a frolic in the sea on a sunny day, it clears the mind like no other. But as all theories go I’ve already found a whole in it. I mean you won’t catch me swimming in the English Channel. So really it a theory that only applies to warm climate places on the coast.
0 Responses to “a guide to healthy living”
Post a Comment