nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


two plus two

scatter those seeds
between them rocks
and this early rising sun
our roots became twisted
never settled
we're easily undone
from birth this earth broken
it gives to no-one

give this strength, oh god
your lone soldier's moving on
never needing
always wanting
your love (x3)
so it is here
we begin to become one

red dust, white snow
distant sounds
north of babalyon
let's head east
west
my shoulder
lean on
we'll make those roots yield
as two plus two
becomes one

give this strength, oh god
your lone soldier's moving on
never needing
always wanting
your love (x3)
so it is here
we begin to become one

Creative Commons Licence
two plus two by http://nickelass.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Australia License.
Based on a work at nickelass.blogspot.com.

1 Responses to “two plus two”

  1. # Blogger noofny

    I feel that dude....thank you.

    My response : "nine by nine" - another old piece soulfully remixed by 4hero. An-it-goes-a-liddal-som-n-like-this.......


    When you walk through the fire,
    Then you will know,
    That life is the passion burning inside your soul.
    If you seek the distance,
    Then you will see,
    That your devine is your reality.

    Children go where I send the,
    How shall I send the?
    I'm gonna send the one by one,
    I'm gonna send the.
    Children go where I send the,
    How shall I send the?
    I'm gonna send the two by two.
    I'm gonna send the.

    From the highest roof tops,
    and in the streets,
    i'll declare your name and your liberty, yeah.
    and those who have ears, hear
    and those who speak, speak.
    Children listen to me yeah.

    Children go where I send the,
    How shall I send the?
    I'm gonna send the one by one,
    I'm gonna send the.
    Children go where I send the,
    How shall I send the?
    I'm gonna send the two by two.
    I'm gonna send the.  

Post a Comment