nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


a little visit to friends and family...

Well $2500 later and I’m booked to go to London and once I get my internal flights organised also to my cousins wedding in Holland. It is going to be a lot to pack into 2 and a half weeks but it will be great to see my family and friends over the seas. The chew will be flying out a few days later then me due to her work commitments so it’s my first international flight solo. A little nervous but mainly because I know how cranky I can be after 8 hours in a plane..let alone 26. But the point is I’ve done it before so it is not really that much different, plus bec has been a star and offered to pick me up from heathrow so I’ll have a ride and a bed to crash into… and that beats last time when I had to catch a dutch train and walk to my grandmothers place in the middle of winter. I’m a bit unsure about flying thai international after my sisters blog/rant on them, but it was a pretty cheap ticket for a direct flight so I’ll have to live.

I’m not really also that confident I’ll have the money to do everything I want but I’ll just wing it. Once I’ve book my internal flights I’ll sort out some accommodation in Holland. It will be interesting to scope out England also because I’d like to live in a foreign city one day, maybe London will be it. But hey that’s a lifetime away. At the moment my newish job is going well. It’s funny to work in a larger organization like this one, particularly all the change management that is going on. I like my team but I get the gut feeling that something wicked this way comes. It is probably just nothing but i hate that feeling like something really bad it going to happen. In the meantime I’ve got my training approved for a ISQT…ISQTB…umm, my tester certification. So come June I’ll be studying my nickelass off.

I’m feeling a little restless with a significant number of my friends having moved or moving out from Sydney to other cities and countries. That said I’m looking forward to becoming a more confident person in my work life and having a level of knowledge of that sphere of life. I think with that covered I’ll feel like I can focus on growing other aspects of my life. It is evident that I have grown heaps since this time last year and I look forward to being further alone the road again, able to take more of myself out into the world to share with others.

wow, this blog is all a bit me me me... boring!

more photo's coming... and not of me :)

0 Responses to “a little visit to friends and family...”

Post a Comment