nickelass

because beauty is in the eye of the tiger


i've been tagged or something

no it doesn't mean i've had my house done over by the local white boy gang... appartently it's a variation on the old theme of read what ofters think then pass it on... i've never done one of them via email cause i considered them a waste of time...but i'll give this a try and see how i go.

Four jobs I’ve had:
* Before and After School Care (Being super dad)
* Enrolment Officer (Checkin out hot new uni first years)
* Client Service Officer (Folding birth, death and marrage certificates and taking shit in a call centre)
* Tutor / Lecturer (Checkin out hot 2,3,4 year uni students)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
* Donnie Darko
* American Beauty
* Spirited Away
* Three Kings... just to name a few

Four places I have lived:
* Bloomendale, Netherlands
* Sydney, Australia
* Canberra, Australia
* Dronton, Netherlands

Four television shows I love to watch:
* The Family Guy
* Top Gear / Fifth Gear
* Iiirron Chef
* Speaking in Tongues...just to name a few

Four places I have been on vacation:
* Carins
* Prague
* UK
* Switzerland

Four of my favorite dishes:
* Chicken Snitzel
* Chicken Cesear Salad
* Pad Thai
* Anything made by Tetsuya... just to name a few

Four websites I visit daily:
* Boingboing.net
* smh.com.au
* gmail.com
* intermaweb.net

Four places I would rather be right now:
* Skiing
* With Friends/Family/Girlfriend
* In a jet taking off
* Sailing

yeh... nah... this was boring, back to CV writing.

1 Responses to “i've been tagged or something”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    testhat