been having little competitions and games with myself at work cause I’m sooo board at times. I made a four meter snake out of rubber bands two weeks ago. As of last week I’ve also been writing down the most interesting job’s that people list when on our products. You see when people register for a certain products we provide and have to list their profession at the time. The winner of last week’s competition was:
I figured that would be hard to beat it this week, but I’m always amazed that when working with the general public they are.. well… very general. If I was you (which would suck hey ;p) I’d read into that comment that I deal with a lot of bogans. I’ve lived a privilege life surrounded by intellectual people who value the mind as much as most Australians seem to value sport. Now I’m being elitist I know, but I’m not ashamed to admit that I suffer fools very lightly and really have no time for people with little intelligence.
Actually let me rephrase that because it’s not true.
I’ve worked with ‘special needs’ kids and I’ve got more respect for them then the average Australian. Sure they don’t fit into a mold of intelligent like IQ but they have so much to offer the world and give give give to it. You see I accept that there a many different people in the world and tolerance is a great vitue, but I cannot stand un-intelligent people who cannot see that they are simply stupid and seem to have opinions about everything includes things they clearly know NOTHING about. like train conspiracy lady. She shits (not a Freudian slip trust me) on the train ever morning and will have an opinion on everything, a-very-uninformed-opinion at that. Lets just say she read dan browns pop culture classic ‘the davinci code’ and decided that the catholic church are evil etc and etc. Now I’m not catholic but bagging out a world church because you read a fiction book and believed it is just a tad stupid. Not to mention offensive. Ok for starters love, do some REAL research in the library about it. I mean it’s a shit book anyway, read Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco. At least it is well researched. I bet she wouldn’t last two pages, too may big words and it assumes you already know something about the world outside bogan Australia (other then who brad is seeing now he’s left jen).... crap what the heck was I talking about before my elites anti-Australian mediocrity rant. As yes, a better job then sign erector… well this weeks winner goes to:
if anything it proves that almost every job title is simply what you do, but backwards. So I guess that makes me an envelope folder. At least the tackle guy is happy. Maybe these bogans have something on me. maybe not.
Woop woop.
sign erector
I figured that would be hard to beat it this week, but I’m always amazed that when working with the general public they are.. well… very general. If I was you (which would suck hey ;p) I’d read into that comment that I deal with a lot of bogans. I’ve lived a privilege life surrounded by intellectual people who value the mind as much as most Australians seem to value sport. Now I’m being elitist I know, but I’m not ashamed to admit that I suffer fools very lightly and really have no time for people with little intelligence.
Actually let me rephrase that because it’s not true.
I’ve worked with ‘special needs’ kids and I’ve got more respect for them then the average Australian. Sure they don’t fit into a mold of intelligent like IQ but they have so much to offer the world and give give give to it. You see I accept that there a many different people in the world and tolerance is a great vitue, but I cannot stand un-intelligent people who cannot see that they are simply stupid and seem to have opinions about everything includes things they clearly know NOTHING about. like train conspiracy lady. She shits (not a Freudian slip trust me) on the train ever morning and will have an opinion on everything, a-very-uninformed-opinion at that. Lets just say she read dan browns pop culture classic ‘the davinci code’ and decided that the catholic church are evil etc and etc. Now I’m not catholic but bagging out a world church because you read a fiction book and believed it is just a tad stupid. Not to mention offensive. Ok for starters love, do some REAL research in the library about it. I mean it’s a shit book anyway, read Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco. At least it is well researched. I bet she wouldn’t last two pages, too may big words and it assumes you already know something about the world outside bogan Australia (other then who brad is seeing now he’s left jen).... crap what the heck was I talking about before my elites anti-Australian mediocrity rant. As yes, a better job then sign erector… well this weeks winner goes to:
fishing tackle making
if anything it proves that almost every job title is simply what you do, but backwards. So I guess that makes me an envelope folder. At least the tackle guy is happy. Maybe these bogans have something on me. maybe not.
Woop woop.
0 Responses to “job of the week....bogan creator”
Post a Comment